Human Resources Manager
حول Abdullah Alhamdan:
Experienced Human Resources professional with extensive experience including planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating personnel and labor relations strategies as well as programs and procedures to address the organization's human resource requirements. Able to collaborate well with human resources staff and hiring managers at all levels. Excellence in recruitment strategies, process improvements, employee development, and compliance to company policies In-depth understanding of employment goals and implementation of company directives. To obtain a challenging position offering growth and advancement opportunities with an organization in which experience in Human Resources Management, recruiting, benefits administration, education training, and employee relations experience are valued.
Human Resources Manager
Red Sea International Company | 2013 - Present
- Contribute to the implementation of the company’s corporate strategy, particularly by advising on the human resource implications of strategic decisions.
- Makes recommendation, based on metrics and analysis, for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Conduct and coordinate with management to ensure timely recruitment, interviews, orientation and training and development of employees.
- Develop the implementation of the organization’s recruitment strategy to ensure that staffing needs are met.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of all necessary systems and procedures to ensure that the recruitment and selection process operates effectively.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that the organization’s staffing needs are met.
- Develop and maintain all necessary training policies and procedures to ensure that all staff are trained and developed to the standards required.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide development opportunities for employees.
- Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures to promote effective communication between management and staff and to encourage harmonious industrial relations.
- Advise the senior managers of the company about the personnel policies, procedures and actions required to ensure that the company makes the best use of its employees.
- Counsel and guide managers on appropriate performance management measures; assist managers in writing corrective action memos and other documentation; attend or conduct corrective action sessions as warranted; perform necessary follow-up.
- Develop and maintain all necessary personnel filing systems to ensure that the company has all the information required for effective resource planning and management and regulatory compliance.
Personnel Affairs Supervisor
RSAF in King Abdulaziz Air Base (KAAB)| 2006 - 2012
- Direct and control the staff of the department to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained and carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Develop and implement personnel policies to support business goals and to ensure that the company complies with legal requirements and best practice.
- Research and develop personnel policies which will ensure that the company recruits and retains a pool of well-trained and highly motivated staff.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off.
- Carry out all personnel-related activities in order to maintain a positive working environment.
Bachelor's degree of Human Resources Management and Organization
محترفون من نفس قطاع الموارد البشرية مثل Abdullah Alhamdan
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Riyadh, منطقة الرياض
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Abdullah
وظائف بالقرب من Riyadh, منطقة الرياض
Dasht Enterprises Overseas Employment Promoters Riyadh, المملكة العربية السعودية
Latest Dasht Enterprises Overseas Employment Promoters Labor Posts Riyadh 2023 · Dasht Enterprises Overseas Employment Promoters jobs advertisement dated about 16 July 2023 in daily Express Newspaper ...
Air Apps Riyadh, المملكة العربية السعودية
Design and implement highlyinteractive, scalable web apps andprototypes · Build and modify high-performanceAPIs and programs using Python and Amazon Web Services(AWS) · Implement APIs based on archite ...
Abdullah. Ahmed A. Balubaid & Partners Co. Riyadh, المملكة العربية السعودية
تحقيق هدف المبيعات الشهرية والسنوية.مبيعاتالمعارض للعملاء الحاليين ومتابعتها.اكتساب عملاء جدد.زيارة ميدانيةللعملاء غير النشطين. مؤهلات-خبرة في مبيعات معارض قطع غيار السيارات5 سنوات أو أعلى.إقامة سارية ...