A passionate engineer that believes in the power of teamwork with an experience in construction and BIM coordination. Managed cost estimate, budget, quality control, safety, and modeled in buildings using AutoCAD, Revit, SAP2000, BIM360, and Microsoft Project. Designed water distribution systems usi ...
حول Abdulrahman Aldriweesh:
A passionate engineer that believes in the power of teamwork with an experience in construction and BIM coordination. Managed cost estimate, budget, quality control, safety, and modeled in buildings using AutoCAD, Revit, SAP2000, BIM360, and Microsoft Project. Designed water distribution systems using SewerCAD and WaterCAD. Dedicated to delivering high quality results by the use of efficient communication skills.
Healthcare, Residential, Commercial, Federals
Construction/BIM Coordinator, BLOX LLC Bessemer, AL (2021-2021)
- Responsible for the implementation of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and the Digital Construction procedures at the design and construction stages of the projects. – Hospitals, Clinics, and Churches -
- Coordinated the process of generating and managing digital models.
- Created, obtained, evaluated, and distributed 3 dimensional BIM models for use by estimating and operations.
- Spent substantial time at build sites to inspect the project and witness progress as it happens.
- Had a wide and varied exposure to all elements of the construction process.
- Modeled quantity take-offs to assist quantity surveyors, estimators, and planner.
- Managed and streamlined the coordination process and checked for clashes to resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently.
Web Designer, Web Designing Information Technology CO. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2013-2014)
- Created functional websites for clients using C++ and Java.
- Coded sites and web pages, many of which combine text with sounds, pictures, and graphics.
- Repaired computers as a technician.
- Handled costumer complaints.
Project Manager Assistant (Fall 2020 - Spring, 2021)
Prepared two construction sites to supportthe need for medical facility use:
- Prepared professional quality design plans and created3D models for two construction sites using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Tested the subgrade by doingDCP and density tests.
- Analyzed drawings and specifications.
- Performed value engineering.
- Developed the project plans, schedule, budget, including quality measurement for all activities using BIM360 and Microsoft Project. (Projects on time & on budget)
- Obtain Permits package.
BIM Software Designer (Spring, 2021)
- Created multiple floor-plans using AutoCAD.
- Designed a building -generate three-dimensional renderings-.
- Designed a hospital, 2 dental offices, and 3 floor commercial building sing Revit.
- Exposure to emerging technologies relevant to civil engineering projects.
- Added layout points and gave these points numbering schemes, descriptions, and roles.
Structural Engineer Assistant - Steal Design (Spring, 2020)
- Performed a first-order, elastic analysis of an indeterminate frame and beam using SAP2000.
- Completed approximate analysis of rectilinear, statically indeterminate frames.
- Determined whether a structure is determinate or indeterminate and classified the level of indeterminacy.
Environmental Engineer Assistant- Hydraulics Design (Fall 2019 - Spring, 2020)
- Drew a sever network system for a small commercial and residential area using SewerCAD.
- Analyzed the fluid flow through sever linter connected branches of pipes using EPANET 2.
- Designed hydraulic and hydrological systems(pipes & pumps)using HEC-HMS.
- Resolved and Optimized water distribution systems using WaterCAD.
Transportation Specialist (Spring, 2020)
- Managed temporary Traffic Control (TTC) Plan for Emergency Deployment.
- Created public Communications Plan and diversion Routing for General Traffic.
- Conducted Transportation analysis - The capacity and Level of Service (LOS), using the Highway Capacity Software (HCM) 2010.
University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL
B.S. in Civil Engineering, 3.01/4.00 Cumulative GPA (April 2021)
- Relevant Courses: Hydraulics, Water Supply and Drainage Design, Structural Steel Design, C++ Programming, Foundation Engineering, Plane Surveying, Energy Resources, Engineering Economics, Building Information Modeling, Principles of Sustainable Development, Construction Management, and Structural Engineering.
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Riyadh, منطقة الرياض
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Abdulrahman
وظائف بالقرب من Riyadh, منطقة الرياض
تم العثور عليها في: Talent SA C2 - منذ 6 أيام
PwC Middle East Riyadh, المملكة العربية السعودية
Description · Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has around 8, people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territorie ...
StatusNeo Inc. Riyadh, المملكة العربية السعودية دوام كامل
Position: · Data Quality Engineer (Axon) - Immediately available · Roles and Responsibilities · Develop, test, and deploy data governance solutions (Axon/EDC/IDQ) · Document and monitor requirements n ...
Moonlight Architectural Squad - MASQ الرياض, المملكة العربية السعودية
العمل كنقطة اتصال بين المديرين التنفيذيين والزملاء الداخليين أو الخارجيين.التعامل مع المراسلات الموجهة للمديرين.أخذ الإملاء والمحاضر وكتابتها لاحقًا.إنتاج التقارير، والحفاظ على نظام الملفات وقاعدة الب ...