This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Personally, to be allocated in (Credit Control) position to utilize my education and relevant experience in Finance.
Organizationally, to contribute in helping the organization to achieves its planned short and long term objectives and goals.
- Bachelor Degree In Accounting - King Abdul-Aziz University In Jeddah (2014/06/16)
- Professional Certificate In English Language - Seneca College In Canada, Toronto.(2009)
- A Professional Certificate In Microsoft Excel.(2014/05/02)
AXA Cooperative Insurance (Nov/2015 – Present) Credit Control Executive
- Establish an effective working relationship with the external and internal customers to maximize performance results.
- Report a defaulter Client and broker to be blocked & upload them into Saudi Credit Bureau (SIMAH).
- Management of internal Blocked orders: release, reporting and communication towards business and customers alike.
- Daily follow up on overdue debts by Online meeting (ZOOM Or Microsoft Team), telephone, email and visit to assigned location.
- Seek out opportunities to improve process, procedures and controls.
- Highlight to management changes on credit facilities in the meetings and check the
- progress of the Credit Ratio status to achieve the Target.
- Provide consistent professional and efficient credit control.
- • Periodic reviews of customer’s payment performance and credit facilities.
AXA Cooperative Insurance (Dec/2014 – Nov/2015 ) Accountant
- AXA Shop & Direct client cash collection Receipts payments to be reconciling with DCR on daily EOB.
- Reconciliation Cash/Span/Visa/Master control account on daily basis and pass the JV entry in next day.
- Issuing claims cheque for Jeddah and other branches.
- Handling petty cash/safe and do reconciliation every month.
- Travel smart to be download every day and issue the receipt (premium allocation).
- Cash Receipts to be banked daily.
Saleh Baswidan construction institute (15/04/2014 - 11/12/2014)
- Worked as a member of the supervision team in a contractor institute.
- The duties were labours supervision and material coordination and daily reporting to the team leader.
Colours agency (07/01/2014 - 11/04/2014)
- Worked as assisting accountant under training program in sales department.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct. • Managing petty cash transactions.