This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Technically sophisticated IT Infrastructure / Support Management professional with 25+ years of experience in developing, implementing, and supporting IT infrastructures and technical solutions for a largest bank in Middle East. Recognised for efficient leadership of team in introducing MS Skype for internal communication with the branches, migrating Windows 7 devices to Windows 10. Notable success applying the recommended desktop security, upgrading Active Directory Function level to 2012, Blackberry BES 10 Server to Blackberry UEM workspace, SCCM admin. Expertise in leading multi-functional teams and delivering IT infrastructure/data center projects while ensuring security compliance at all the points.
Bs in Computer Information System from Jacksonvile State University.
Orchestrate technical leadership and strategic direction to IT project teams in the upgrade of Trend Micro Office Scan to Deep Security to production servers; critical system works active with NCB DR site. Lead all efforts in successful migration of NCB Branches from a Unix Based System to Windows platform. Manage IT infrastructure team in managing the VMware platform, EMC storage, and HP superdome. Spearhead a variety of IT projects while migrating the NCB Desktops from Windows 7 to Windows 10; creating standard image with all standard hardening recommended by Microsoft and Security team. Interact with concerned stakeholders in the implementation of strategic solution initiatives across the region focused on business intelligence and virtualization. Acknowledge as a core member of the team involved in preparing business cases, conducting feasibility study, deploying technologies, and selecting hardware/software for the bank.
- Successfully migrated the NCB Branches from a Unix Based System to MS Windows OS platform.
- Recognised as a key member of the first company deploying and using BES Server in Saudi Arabia.
- Managed the project to upgrade Active Directory Servers to Windows 2016 at the functional level.
- Completed a project by upgrading the SCCM 2010 to SCCM 2012; SCCM features in the bank.
- Participated in migrating all NCB Yammer users to Office 365 and managed NCB Office 365 site.
- Improved the IT infrastructure through licence management and vendor relation management.
- Accomplished the business goals by managing standardization in the National Commercial Bank.