This professional is in active search of jobs
Education and Trainings
- April 1991 - Completed bachelor’s degree in “Civil Engineering” from Military College of Engineering (National University of Science and Technology), Pakistan.
- July 1997 - Construction Machinery Planning and Employment Course – Construction Technology Training Institute Islamabad.
- February 2010 - Completed master’s degree in “Civil Engineering” from Mehran University of Engineering and Technology, Pakistan, with following major subjects: -
- Advance Concrete Technology.
- Pre-stressed Concrete.
- Analysis & Design of Bridges.
- Traffic Engineering.
- Pavement Design.
- Principles of Construction Management.
Note: Course work completed in 2006, thesis/ research work completed in 2010.
What kind of projects is Muhammad Munawar looking for?
Roads, Runways, Infrastructure, housing, bulk earthworks, land scape, hard scape, utilities networks, drainage networks.