Consultant Palliative Care (Ref#001M)
Found in: Neuvoo SA
Provides medical care for patients suffering from life-threatening conditions with the aim of improving quality of life and relieving suffering.
- Provision of medical care to the targeted group of patients with emphasis on symptom management and improvement in quality of life.
- Coordination of care with other members of the interdisciplinary team in order to ensure a comprehensive care approach.
- Contribution to the education of other physicians and healthcare providers in the area of palliative care.
- Contribution to research activities in the field of palliative care.
- Maintaining professional standards and adherence to hospital and departmental policies.
- Upholding the mission of the hospital and subscribing to the medical staff bylaws, rules, and regulations.
- Follows all hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and others education, training and development, as applicable.
- Performs any other duties, as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school, completion of required period of training in specialty and/or subspecialty, with board certification by an approved Specialty Board, membership and/or fellowship status in the United Kingdom and/or Canada or their equivalent.
- Seven (7) Years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus postgraduate Experience Required training experience must be equal to or exceed seven (7) years' experience in the subspecialty.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today5 days ago