Assistance Maintenance Manager
Found in: Neuvoo SA
Job Location: Arar, KSA
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in planning, organizing and directing the overall maintenance of the facility and offices of the company.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in developing and implementing preventive and predictive maintenance initiatives.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in ensuring that the production facility equipment is readily available for production.
- Assisting the Maintenance Manager in providing management reports on metrics associated with equipment performance on a regular basis.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager
-Technical qualification in Engineering discipline or in Facility Management
-Must have 3-5 years related work experience as Assistant Maintenance Manager or equivalent
Specialized in Building Maintenance
-Experience in managing a large blue collar work force delivering MEP maintenance to a large site (shopping mall ideally).
-Familiarity in drafting and understanding blueprints and schematics
-Experience in maintenance of facilities and mechanical systems.
-Effective communication and people management skills
-Experience managing a team of technicians and supervisors
-A working understanding of CMMS software, electrical systems, HVAC systems, Chiller Systems, BMS Systems, and various mechanical and architectural systems
-Good communication skills
-English and Arabic speaker
-Ability to be made responsible and take accountability Commercially aware.
calendar_today2 days ago