Finance Controller (BB-F4330)
Found in: MNCJobs
We are assisting one of our Clients based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia hire a Finance Conroller:- - Managing all finance and accounting operations of the company
- Creating monthly and annual budget plan for the company and its accounts
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances accordingly
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Management of Accounts payable
- Maintain, monitor and evaluate the timeliness & accuracy of the overall book-keeping including ledgers, review of journal entries and reconciliations.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Facilitate account audits every year on time, as and when required.
- Taxes: prepare and submit Tax Returns and payment of taxes.
- Overall responsibility for cash flow management.
- Manage the payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain the records for salary paid, deductions, leaves and incentives
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Experience of financial controls.
- Lebanese preferred.
- Experience of compliance with all KSAtax & corporate regulations issues.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Experience in finance management.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.
To learn more about the role, email resume to
calendar_today3 weeks ago
location_onالمملكة العربية السعودية, Saudi Arabia
work Mind Blowing Human Resources Consultancy