COVID-19 Training Series: Pandemic Response Fundamentals
FREE Course - By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate COVID 19 Bundle Certificate
Content: 4 Modules
Instructor: Rachelle Vang
COVID-19 MODULES 1-4: Pandemic Response Fundamentals
COVID-19 is a pandemic of historic proportions. It has caused significant illness and death across the globe and has challenged public health professionals to implement the best measures to mitigate or suppress the spread of COVID-19.
NSF International’s COVID-19 Training Series: Pandemic Response Fundamentals, taken in its entirety or as standalone eLearning modules, has been developed to provide a starting point for building and strengthening your foundational knowledge in some of the key areas critical to your role of overseeing your organization’s response to COVID-19 or as the COVID-19 Compliance Officer: COVID-19 prevention, response planning and driving culture change.
This training series will get you started in these three key areas to begin building your foundational knowledge to implement measures to mitigate or suppress the spread of COVID-19 and will benefit numerous individuals within the business responsible for any aspect of these activities.
If you complete all three modules and pass a comprehensive knowledge check, you will receive a certificate for the training series.
Disclaimer: The information provided in these modules is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace regulatory guidance. Receipt of the Certificate of Successful Completion does not state, imply or otherwise indicate that you are certified, accredited or registered.
Who Should Attend (Target Audience)
- COVID-19 Compliance Officer
- COVID-19 Safety Officer
- COVID-19 Pandemic Response Manager, Management Team and Team Members
- Health and Safety Officers
- Health and Safety Representatives
- Human Resources
- Operations and Facilities Managers
- Personnel charged with overseeing the response to COVID-19 within any organization
- Personnel within the business responsible for any aspect of these activities
Module 1: COVID-19 Basics
At the end of the module, you will be able to:
- Outline the mechanism of virus transmission
- Define infection control measures
- Outline COVID-19 related precautions for the workplace
Module 2: COVID-19 Response Planning
- Define roles and responsibilities for COVID-19 response planning
- Identify COVID-19 related risks and mitigation plans, and
- Initiate work on a pandemic response plan for your organization or improve your existing plan
Module 3: COVID-19 Driving Culture Change
- Understand how to drive the culture change needed to manage a successful COVID-19 response
- Explain the habit loop and the MATH principle related to habit development
- Link the COVID-19 response plan to the communication plan
- Establish appropriate feedback loops to keep your response plan on track
Module 4: Comprehensive Assessment
* ~ * ~ *
About NSF International: NSF International is an independent, global organization that facilitates standards development, and tests and certifies products to minimize adverse health effects. NSF International provides risk assessments, testing, inspection and certification services for the water industry from source to tap. Separate from these services, NSF Health Sciences LLC, an NSF International company, provides auditing, training, risk assessments and water safety plan development for building owners and managers concerned about water safety.
FREE COURSE - FREE CERTIFICATE · FREE ONLINE COURS ...
WellRight’s wellness activities and challenge idea ...
You have no groups that fit your search