How COVID-19 is Changing Public Behaviour and What that Means for Pharmacy
FREE RECORDED WEBINAR
Accredited for 1.5 CEUs.
To earn your CEUs:
- Watch the recording
- Complete the assessment (and download 'Statement of Completion')
To watch the recorded webinar, CLICK HERE
- Attempt all the questions
- Has no time limit
- Must be finished in one sitting. You cannot save and finish later.
- Will allow you to go back and change your answers.
- Will not let you finish with any questions unattempted.
- Has a pass mark of 70%
Systemic racism and discrimination are ingrained in all aspects of society, including health care, and need to be addressed in order to achieve meaningful change. The profession of pharmacy is no exception, and failure to confront explicit and implicit bias in our profession has implications for us as health care professionals and for the patients we serve.
Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) is pleased to bring together a panel of pharmacists with diverse backgrounds and perspectives to begin a conversation on how discrimination and racism have impacted them, both personally and professionally. This discussion is the first of a two-part series.
- Identify examples of implicit bias that you have experienced, witnessed or heard about
- Discuss the impact of bias and its contribution to discrimination in pharmacy practice and patient care
- Describe examples reflecting principles of allyship and inclusion in front line pharmacy practice
- Compare and contrast your own experiences with racism and discrimination to those of the panellists
- Shelley Morgan, PharmD, RPh, BSc CEO, Rx Billing Genie Staff Pharmacist, PharmaChoice Palermo Pharmacy
- Jason Chan Remillard, BSc Zoology, BSc Pharmacy Owner/Operator, Pharmasave on Northmount
- Perveen Gulati, BSc (Biol), BSc (Pharm), RPh Community Pharmacist, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Kierra FineDay, BSP Community Pharmacist, Shoppers Drug Mart
- Adrienne Simmons, PharmD, MS, BCPS, AAHIVP Policy Manager, National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable
FREE WEBINAR · When: Monday, 25 October 2021 · Tim ...
FREE COURSE - FREE CERTIFICATE · FREE ONLINE COURS ...
You have no groups that fit your search