Lab & Pharmacy: Turning Daily Interaction into a Partnership
FREE VIDEO LECTURE - Download 'Certificate of Attendance' after passing the QUIZ with 80% or higher.
Video Lecture Details
- CME: 0.75
- P.A.C.E.®: 0.5
- Video Length: 41m, 20s
Method of Participation:
To receive a statement of credit, you must:
- Watch the video in its entirety
- Successfully complete the video post-test (80% or higher)
- Submit certificate completion information
- Receive the course evaluation
Lab and pharmacy interact on a daily basis, whether intentionally or incidentally. Identifying these areas is a starting point for a more collaborative partnership in patient care activities. There are also many benefits to each department and the hospital overall. In addition, emerging, high profile initiatives depend heavily upon teamwork and leadership from both lab and pharmacy for success.
Originally published on October 10, 2019
Danielle C. Kauffman, PharmD, MBA
Senior Pharmacy Consultant
After this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify areas of healthcare where lab and pharmacy intersect
- Explain how lab and pharmacy produce better outcomes together
- Discuss ways where lab and pharmacy collectively improve Population Health
- Describe out how precision medicine initiatives require both lab and pharmacy for success
University of Utah School of Medicine, Department of Pathology, and ARUP Laboratories
NO FEE is associated with this continuing education activity. All CE credit granted on this website (arup.utah.edu) is provided as a service to medical laboratory professionals as part of the academic mission of the University of Utah’s Department of Pathology and ARUP Laboratories. After completing the post-test and submitting your information where prompted, a certificate will be generated and available for printing or saving.
Source: ARUP Lab
In no way, I had an interest for writing articles. ...
FREE COURSE - FREE CERTIFICATE · FREE ONLINE COURS ...
You have no groups that fit your search