Listen Now and Set a New Blueprint for Marketing
Look around – what do you see? Brands fighting for relevance in an oversaturated digital world. There is a new blueprint for consumer-brand relationships, one powered by innovation and guided by brand purpose.
Marketing Interactive Week (June 8-11) was not just another virtual event – it was a business-critical experience for marketing leaders to collaborate and learn from each other. A cross-industry gathering of the world leading CMOs laying out the roadmap.
Listen back to these crucial discussions:
- Exclusive Reuters Interviews: Join news-breaking interviews and fireside chats with global CMO’s
- Marketing Panel Discussions: Each day featured three CMOs and marketing leaders in an interactive panel discussion led by audience questions
- Pedro Earp, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Anheuser-Busch InBev
- Raja Rajamannar, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Mastercard
- Tamara Rogers, Chief Marketing Officer, GSK Consumer
- Beth Mach, Chief Consumer Officer, True Car
- Seema Keswani, Sr Director, Global Brand & Advertising, Qualcomm
- Alexis Dufresne, Founder & CEO, Faveeo
Tune in now to master the next innovation wave and enjoy the discussion.
Source: Reuters Events - Image source: Pixabay
FREE WEBINAR · When: Thursday, 21 October 2021 · T ...
FREE WEBINAR · When: Monday, 25 October 2021 · Tim ...
You have no groups that fit your search