Pharmaceutical Sales 101: Everything You Need to Know About Pharma
Take a self-guided course.
- Price: Free
- Released: 1/25/2021
- Training Duration: 1.5 hours (approx.)
Pharmaceutical Sales 101:
Everything You Need to Know About Pharma
This course explores the pharmaceutical (pharma) industry’s structure and function, the divisions within a pharmaceutical company, and the external factors governing the industry.
In this self-guided course, you'll learn how to:
- Identify the global needs driving the growth of the pharma industry
- Compare and contrast the different departments within the pharmaceutical industry with a specific focus on pharmaceutical sales
- Define the drug development process and path towards market approval
- Recognize the role that the supply chain process plays in ensuring that pharmaceutical products are delivered to patients in both a timely manner and with high-quality assurance
- Understand drug pricing and reimbursement
This course is offered for free by the Accreditation Council for Medical Affairs (ACMA).
Source: Accreditation Council for Medical Affairs (ACMA)
* ~ * ~ *
About ACMA: The ACMA is an accredited organization that provides a range of services to life science companies and individual professionals. The ACMA is accredited by IACET/ANSI, the global body that grants certifying rights to businesses and organizations in every business sector. To win accreditation, an organization must undergo a thorough vetting and testing process that ensures that all personnel and processes maintain a high standard of professional excellence.
In no way, I had an interest for writing articles. ...
FREE WEBCAST · Available On Demand · WEBCAST TITLE ...
You have no groups that fit your search