Playing the Numbers – Using Incident Management Systems to Drive Operational Excellence
FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR
When: Anytime (On-Demand)
Where: Virtual / Online
Webinar Description: The old analogy from author and management consultant Peter Drucker - “What gets measured gets done” - is top of mind when thinking about what measures give the most valuable information to an organization.
Incident reporting, along with metrics such as training hours, injury and illness rates, observations, etc., gives organizations a clear picture of where resources should be deployed to improve and enhance Environment, Health, Safety and Quality (EHSQ) performance.
Recording the root causes associated with each incident means that you can trend this data across locations or business units and implement corrective actions that can have an enormous impact on the operational excellence of your business.
This webinar will:
- Examine the role of metrics
- Discuss the weighting of metrics and
- Identify the metrics that can drive performance transformation in your organization.
- Identify solutions to track and analyze metrics.
- Become empowered to capture, track, investigate and report on all incidents and near-misses, including injuries and illnesses, spills, property damage and vehicle incidents.
Ah, you have departed from this world so soon · bu ...
FREE ON-DEMAND WEBINAR · Submit details to watch n ...
You have no groups that fit your search