Resilience: A Primer For Pharmacists
FREE RECORDED WEBINAR
Accredited for 1.0 CEUs.
To earn your CEUs:
- Watch the webinar recording
- Review the slide deck
- Complete the assessment (and download 'Statement of Completion')
Webinar session will be approximately 60 minutes (45 minutes from all of our speakers, 15 minutes for audience Q&A). This webinar is accredited for 1.00 CEUs under CCCEP file #: 8002-2019-2944-L-P; a Statement of Completion after successfully completing the assessment.
Instructions for completing the assessment:
- Number of questions: 3
- Has no time limit
- Must be finished in one sitting. You cannot save and finish later.
- Questions displayed per page: 1
- Will allow you to go back and change your answers.
- Will not let you finish with any questions unattempted.
- Has a pass mark of 70%
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
1. Compare and contrast occupational stress and burnout
2. Differentiate perseverance, grit and resilience
3. Describe strategies for recognizing and appropriately responding to and managing occupational stress and burnout
4. Reflect upon personal risk factors and supports to enhance resilience in the workplace
Jamie Kellar Zubin Austin
BSc BScPhm Pharm D PhD (c) BScPhm MBA MISc PhD FCAHS
About the Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA): The Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA) is the uniting national voice of pharmacy and the pharmacist profession in Canada. As pharmacists undertake an enhanced role in the delivery of health care services, CPhA ensures that the profession is recognized as a national leader in health care, influencing the policies, programs, budgets and initiatives affecting the profession and the health of Canadians.
FREE WEBINAR · When: Monday, 25 October 2021 · Tim ...
FREE WEBCAST · Available On Demand · WEBCAST TITLE ...
You have no groups that fit your search