This professional is in active search of jobsengineering Freelancer
Become a member of an Engineering Team to contribute with my engineering background in solving industrial problems and to gain field experience and practical engineering knowledge
B.Sc. in Mechanical Production Engineering (Alexandria University) EGYPT
Graduation Project: Design and Implementation of a Statistical Process
Control System in an Industrial Manufacturing
Skills & Interest
• Solid public relations and good customer skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Fluent in English (Spoken and written) and good Germany (Spoken and written).
• Good background in Welding techniques, Nondestructive testing, Metal forming, Failure analysis, Machining, CNC, Monitoring.
• Computers skills (AutoCAD, Word, Excel,
Graduation: July 2003. Relevant Courses
. Inventory Management. . Operation Management. . Cost Analysis.
. Operation Research.
. Facility Pla
Sales Manager Engineer at Techno power
• Sales Manager Engineer-Techno power From 26/12/2017 Till now)
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; and analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Offering Engineering Service (provides what our customers need for specific application from modified standard conveyors to complete custom designs.
• Offering Spare Parts (Fabric Belts, Mat top & Tabletop chains, Roller Chains, Conveyor Chains, Wire Belts, Special Processing Belts, V-Belts & Timing Belts, Metal and Hybrid Plastic Belts, CASTORS and WHEELS, Gear Motors, Teflon Sheets, Rubber Belts, Filter Belts & Bags, Coupling.
• Offering After-sales preventive maintenance (complete support from replacement parts to Installation to maintenance).
• Follow up of upcoming projects for the company.
• Attending exhibition and ensuring proper product / brochure / stand display & ensuring that the company’s image is projected in professional.
• Prepare product sale offers for presentation to clients for approval.
Current Job & Professional Experience
• Developed and implemented new sales and marketing strategies.
Main Clients: Almarai, Nestle Water, PEPSICO, Al-Rashed Food, Herfy, United Food Industries Corp. LTD. Co. DEEMAH”, Riyadh Food, Al Manhal Water Factory, OBEIKAN, Global Beverage company, Alrajhia Dates company, Al Munajem, Masdar Al Hayat, Al-Hasa Automatic Bakeries, Zamil Food.
• Sales and Marketing Engineer - Saudi Pultrusion Industry (SPI) –
(Dammam & Jeddah, KSA(From 16/11/2014 Till Now)
▪ Introducing new products successfully (Fiber Glass FRP and
GRP products) in the market and ensuring repeat orders, through proper marketing strategies and customer satisfaction.
▪ Handling correspondence and tender bids, queries and liaison
work with agents/principals.
▪ Registration of the company with government and
organizations for material supply/tenders/sales and product
▪ Follow up of upcoming projects for the company. ▪ Advertisement of the products.
▪ Attending trade exhibition and ensuring proper
product/brochure/stand display & ensuring that the
image is projected in professional
• Engineer in Alexandria Water Company (From 15/11/2003 Till 15/11/2014)
o Operating & Maintenance Engineer
at NOZHA WTP (Water treatment plant) , one of the water plants which provides Alexandria city with its needs of treated water (18/10/2008 – 1/11/2014)
o Operating & Maintenance Engineer
at MANSHIA WTP which is one of the big plants in Alexandria city (15/11/2003 - 16/10/ 2008), responsible for operating the plant during the shift.