Syed Muneeb ur Rehman
Structural Design Engineer
حول Syed Muneeb ur Rehman:
I am a Structural Engineer with Bachelor in Civil Engineering and Masters in Structural Engineer. I am currently working as Senior Structural Design Engineer in Al Jazirah Engineering Consultant (AJEC). AJEC is one of the premier structural design consultancies of Saudi Arabia. I am seeking to develop my skills furthermore and I am very interested in joining your engineering team as Civil Structural Design Engineer.
I have 8 years’ experience in design of multi-dimensional projects like Bridges, Industrial Buildings, Residential Blocks and Bulk Supply Power Substations using the design and modelling tools like Etabs, Sap200, Staad Pro, Safe, PCA Col, Ram Connection. I have been affiliated with Pakistan Engineering Council and Saudi Council of Engineers. I am familiar and have used design codes ASCE 7, AISC 360-10, AASHTO LRFD, ACI, West Pakistan Highway Code, UBC-97 and Saudi Electric Corporation Standards.
I have a thorough knowledge of the analysis, design and economical aspect of designing in engineering projects and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. My abilities to work with in a team, across different teams for coordination and multitasking are my strength.
Structural Engineer, Al Jazirah Engineers & Consultants-AJEC, Saudi Arabia Jan 20 – Present
- The Red Sea Development Company (TRSDC) Energy Project System Package Part 8
- Power Supply to Al-Alamia 115/13.8kv Substation
- Rabigh 380/110 KV Bulk Power Substation at Rabigh PV (RBG PV)
- New Marjan 380KV BSP to 230kV SA New Tanajib Gas Plant 230kV
- New Urayirah 115/13.8kv Substation at Aindar
- Rabigh 33/110kV Plant Substation, 110kV OHTLs, At Rabigh Solar Independent Power Plant-300MW
- New Abqaiq Central 230/115/69 kv BSP & Diversion of 230/115 kV OHTL
- Responsible for preparation of reports, design and drawings including development & monitoring of proposals.
- Detailed analysis & design of 380/230/132/69 kV Substations building structures, 33 & 13.8kV compact substation units and tunnels.
- Analysis & design of steel structures for cable and pipe supports, steel supporting structures for SA, CT, PI, CSE, CVT, Disconnector Switch and their foundations along with chimney pad foundation for transmission towers.
- Provide technical adviceon safe designsand construction as well as on activities to be plannedin advance.
- Exercise independent judgment to tackle challenging engineering problems.
- Comprehend in‐detail client needs to accordingly provide inputs while coordinating with architecture, MEP & other departments during design and construction.
- Collaborate on work with contractors during construction, and generate 3D models for analysis & design to understand as well as fulfill specialized design conditions.
- Create proposals for projects by applying engineering knowledge plus field experience while checking up withclients to ensureall projects are completed satisfactorily as per clients’requirements.
Structural Engineer,A.A. Associates, Karachi,Pakistan May 14 – Jan 20 (5 years 8 months) Projects:
- Karachi Neighborhood Improvement Program (Sindh Government Project) ‐ Approved the design of 2 story underground parkingfacility including earth retaining system (secant & tangent piling)to deliver a cost-effective construction solution.
- Yunus Textile Mills – Mill Building‐ Responsibilities included analysis and design of a 3‐story structure with basement.
- Waste Water Treatment Plan for Yunus Textile Mills ‐ Modeled, analyzed, designed entire plant and addressed structural issues onsite.
- Power House for Island Textile Mills- Overall design of the power house and was responsible to issue construction drawings
- Dewan Cement- Power Generation Facility– Analyzed and design the truss to support the turbine for the power generation from the ash wastage from chimney.
- Larkana Sugar MillsLtd ‐ Designedfoundations for the components of the sugar mill including process house, boiler house,molasses pond & liquid retaining structures.
- Mosque at Denim Mills‐ Designedthe 2-story praying facility with arches and dome structure.
- Soorty Spinning Mills - RO Plant‐ Modeled, analyzed, designed entire plant and issued construction drawings.
- Artistic Milliner – Treatment Plant‐ Modeled, analyzed, designed Ground + 2 structure to treat the industrial waste and sludge producing during the production of denim clothing.
- Battagram Bridges‐Completed bridge design including calculation report with pre‐stressed I girders 25m in span with non-prestressed deck slab and diaphragms.
- Jaglot-Skardu Road‐ Responsible for vetting of the bridges design and other sub structural arrangements such as culverts, underpasses and retaining structures.
- Western Access Road, Saudi Arabia ‐ Was part of the team responsible to carry out design of 13 bridges (connecting city of Yanbu & Jubail to Ras Al‐Khaima Industry City).
- Improvement and Widening of Qila-Saifullah-Loralai-Waigum Rud Section‐ Oversaw complete design of underpasses, cattle creeps and culverts and develop design calculation report
- Karachi Lahore Motorway ‐ Part of the team that designed19 bridges &numerous culverts, cattlecreeps, & underpasses.
- 6-Lane Highway from Kala Shah Kaku to Lahore Ring Road‐ Carried out bridgedesign including calculation report with pre‐stressed I girders 44m in span with non-prestressed deck slab and diaphragms.
- Karachi Thatta Dual Carriageway – Was part of the team to design 9 bridges as well as their support structures using pre‐stressed I girders to facilitate road dualization.
- Bannu Bridges Shah Hussain Flyover ‐ Lead the team of 2 engineers and 2 draftsmen and coordinated with highway and other related department to plan and design all bridges.
- Performed structural engineering calculations including performance simulations which would factor in sizing, selection, and specification of required components & systems.
- Assisted in preparation of structural engineering designs including reports, summaries, and analyses to present to senior management for making important project management decisions.
- Structural design engineering while updating on the new developments, moreover coordinated across disciplines.
- Kept abreast of the skills necessary to remain competent in the field by attending relevant training and events.
NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi, Pakistan
M.Sc. in Civil Engineering (Structures)
1st Division securing 3.4 GPA
محترفون من نفس قطاع الهندسة\ الهندسة المعمارية مثل Syed Muneeb ur Rehman
محترفون من قطاعات مختلفة بالقرب من Khobar, المنطقة الشرقية
المستخدمون الآخرون الذين يطلق عليهم Syed
وظائف بالقرب من Khobar, المنطقة الشرقية
Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare Eastern Province, المملكة العربية السعودية دوام كامل
Anchor evidence-based care practices. · Ensure discharges are effected according to organisation policies and procedures. · Establish an open and just culture that promotes patient safety and incident ...
TASC Outsourcing Dhahran, المملكة العربية السعودية دوام كامل
Our client is one of the leading companies in the field Oil and Gas. They are now looking for an Arabic Writer Editor to join them in the Channel Management Division. · Responsibilities · Plan and del ...
Fong Lee Industry Company Dammam, المملكة العربية السعودية دوام كامل
Job Summary: · The Senior Maintenance Technician, with a strong background in electrical systems, is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation and maintenance of computer numerical control (CNC) m ...