This professional is in active search of jobs
- An accomplished and business savvy logistics & business development professional with over 10 years in delivering optimal results & business value in high-growth environments in business operations.
- Worked as W/H Manager at Apparel Trading Co, Jeddah – Apparel Group.
- Hands on experience in E-commerce, Strategic Planning, Vendor Management, Transportations Management, Network Development, Route Mapping and Channel Management.
- Proven expertise in Warehouse Management, Material & Inventory Management for streamlining entire in-bound logistics operations to achieve operational goals.
- Charismatic executive leader with outstanding record of implementing turnarounds, improving gross profits, developing sales forces and expanding geographic coverage.
- Passionate in work and good relation with colleagues.
- Coordinating and negotiating with the vendors and transporters for cost effective purchase of components and transport solutions.
- Creative pathfinder for new global market place, adapt at transitioning companies from static or reduced growth to commercial success.
- Bachelor of Business Management, University of Mangalore – 2006.
- St. Aloysius College – Mangalore
Attested Certificate as per KSA requirement.
APPAREL trading company – apparel group NOV 2013 – AUG 2021
Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle retail conglomerate residing at the crossroads of the modern economy – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Today, the Apparel Group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its more than 2000+ stores and 75+ brands, employing 16,500 multicultural staff covering four continents.
Also responsible for driving growth and development for the 6th street.com (E-COMMERCE) handling entire western region.
This role effectively develops and cross-functionally executes comprehensive online sales and ecommerce business development plans.
Apparel Group is being awarded continuously since 2003 till 2020 in various categories.
Brands included SKECHERS / ADIDAS / REEBOK / TOMMY HILFIGER / AEROPOSTALE / ARDENE / BHPC / NATURALIZER / TIM HORTANS / COLDSTONE / LEVIS / CALVIN KLIEN / CROCS / ATHLETS CO and more.
Warehouse Manager – Western Region & South Region
- Working on the capacity “Warehouse Manager” for western / southern region, managing full daily operations of the warehouse and controlling all logistics requirements / operations for Western / Southern Region including E-commerce.
- Organised W/H as per ISO standards and specifications.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Achievement of 85-93% E-commerce deliveries on monthly basis.
- Handling 25-30 couriers on daily basis covering Western Region.
- Maintaining cancellation and return stock of E-commerce.
- Follow ups on both Pre-paid & Cash On Delivery customers.
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier.
- Become immersed and educated in all of the brands and licensed products.
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information.
- Track & provide solution for customer queries.
- Looks after delivery to customer on daily basis.
- Track & ensure delivery Acknowledgement to customers.
- Streamlined processes at the W/H for daily receiving and dispatch of the goods to various stores across the western Southern & Northern region.
- Preparation of GRN.
- Handling transportation requirements from outside transporter.
- Set in procedures for internal transfers and returns of the goods between various stores across KSA.
- Set up a cross dock model of operations for delivering goods to the stores in a timely manner thus saving on cost and manpower resources.
- Controlling logistical operations across all the entry points of the kingdom and coordinating flow of goods between all the regions of the kingdom.
- Maintenance of years together records of delivery acknowledgement.
- Liaising with suppliers and vendors for the execution of orders and ensuring timely delivery schedules.
- Approving and controlling all expenses related to W/H and logistics operations as per pre-defined budgetary limits.
- Managing communications between various brands teams and the operations teams comprising sales, project, maintenance, finance, HR etc.,
- Conducting WH inventory & Heading Yearly Mega sale.
- Looking after entire store requirements, like stationery and IT requirements for Western & South Region.
- Handling total of 150+ stores in Western & South Region.
EUROPACK PACKING SOLUTIONS. (Dubai, UAE) - APRIL 2010 till MAY 2013
Euro Pack Trading Est. Ltd., is headquartered in the UAE and is dedicated to growing the packaging industry with innovative designs and technology. Euro Pack provides the best value and highest quality packaging equipment in the world.
Over the years, we expanded our horizons to serve government organization, food and beverage plants, FMCG companies, logistics & supply chain management companies, supermarkets, and beyond.
Packaging Machineries like Carton Sealers, Semi-Automatic L Sealer Machine, CD/DVD over Wrapping Machines, Strapping Machines, Flow Wrappers, Labeling Equipment’s, Stretch Wrap Machines, Metal Detectors, Check Weighers, etc.
Ware house Manager / Logistic Coordinator
- Executing prestigious projects and formulating robust business strategies, mobilizing site, demobilizing manpower/ material/ logistics/ site office and establish scope of work and budget.
- Ensuring successful and smooth completion of the projects within the approved budget by coordinating with client, Engineers, subcontractor and supplier.
- Liaising with Sales Manager on all sales leads and providing quotations & proposals, soliciting quotes from internal customers (Transport – Warehouse – Forwarding Divisions).
- Initiating, planning, execution, tracking / monitoring, controlling and providing project site facilities while completing the project as scheduled and implementing operational processes for increased efficiency.
- Devising effective strategies for scheduled dispatch materials and responsible for monitoring and controlling both export & import team ensuring increase in efficiency and productivity.
- Judiciously coordinating daily activities to track location and keeping movement inventory of finished goods and liaisoning with operating department to manage inventory levels at multiple locations.
- Interfacing and coordinating with customers for appropriate mode of transport for smooth operation and movement of goods.
- Contributing significantly in preparation of proper documentations and codes for billing purposes, whilst also authorizing several invoices in line with defined processes.
- Negotiating with Vendors, Freight Forwarders and Shipping Line & Transporters for procurement of material at best price.
- Initially working as Assistant Manager ensuring all day to day operations, distributing work and following up with coordinators for smooth running operations, liaising with suppliers / customers for documentation.
PURE GOLD JEWELLER (Bahrain) - Sept 2008 to Dec 2009
Al HASEENA JEWELLERY. LLC (ETA Group of Companies) - Dubai, UAE Dec 2006 to July 2008 Logistic Coordinator
What kind of projects is Thameem Mohamad looking for?
Warehousing Operations, Logistic Operations, Supply Chain & Transport Management