Sr. Project Manager
Found in: Neuvoo SA
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, employing a global team of skilled professional and experts that span across strategically located offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. PSC operates in 52 countries globally and has served thousands of clients to date.
We focus on providing quality consulting services to ensure our client’s success. PSC provides cost-effective solutions, while providing exceptional technical capabilities and customer service to our clients for all projects ranging from supplier quality audits to greenfield projects. We understand that the world of life science is evolving rapidly, and we must continue to offer new products and services to meet our customer’s expectations.
We are looking for a senior-level project manager to join our team to support a 4-month project in Saudi Arabia.
• Independently lead cross-functional teams to structure and deliver projects in a global and regional matrix, organization.
• Team resourcing
• Lead project team meetings
• Craft project charters and STP
• Communicate strategy and plans, budget management, presentations to leadership
• Identify and solve for issues / risks / opportunities
• Ensure successful on-time implementation of a sustainable cost-effective solution, through to retail with minimal impact on the P&L that meets our regulatory obligations.
• Manage and deliver against all project objectives as per agreed project charter and project plan (scope, time, budget, resources and Quality).
• Ensure Project and overall business objectives remain aligned,
• Hold accountability for the project planning process, including leading and facilitating the development of project plans (dependencies, milestones, risk registries, action plans etc.)
• Report progress
• Maintain project documents in line with agreed requirements including preparation of materials for reporting and governance as required. (e.g. timelines, KPI measuring and reporting, lessons learned, budget tracking, meeting minutes, risk registers),
• Maintain and administer central project management information systems and expert level with software tools including MS Project and Excel
• Suggest creative solutions and continuous improvements to process or project challenges.
• Role model and coach other project managers and help embed best practice project management processes and ways of working
- Preferred vaccine production experience is a plus
- Project Management experience
- GMP experience
- Upstream Production
- Downstream Production
- Analytical QC
- BMS Validation
Preferred vaccine production experience is a plus Project Management experience GMP experience Upstream Production Downstream Production Analytical QC BMS Validation
calendar_today3 days ago